LifeLine of Credit
BRING FLEXIBILITY TO YOUR FINANCIAL LIFE.
Everyone can use some extra breathing room for their finances. That's why there's the BankFinancial LifeLine of Credit1. A valuable feature available to both existing and new customers who open any BankFinancial checking Account, LifeLine of Credit lets you breathe easier between paychecks and repayment options are easy and convenient. For those seeking even more protection using a line of credit, SurePay® is another way we help you manage shortfalls at a reasonable fee.
- How It Works
- We will obtain a six-month review of your previous banking history.
- No Credit Score is obtained.
- The review is based solely upon your account history at BankFinancial and/or other institutions over the past six months via an account history and/or statement review.
- Interest Rate
- Minimum Monthly Payment
- $25 or 10% of the outstanding balance; whichever is greater.
- You can make principal payments at any time including through Online Banking.
- Your checking account is automatically debited for monthly payments, or you can pay off the balance at any time.
- Access your LifeLine Overdraft Protection by writing a check or by using your BankFinancial Debit Card.
- Funds are automatically advanced into your checking account in $50 increments (up to your approved credit limit) when your checking account funds are depleted.
- Funds can be transferred online at no charge.
- An overdraft protection sweep fee may be assessed against the associated deposit account.2
- Overdraft fees may be incurred if the checking account is overdrawn and there are no remaining funds in the line of credit.4
- Not available to BankFinancial Associates
- Not available to current U.S. Military Personnel
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
1 - Subject to approval.
2 - $10.00 fee is charged to your designated checking account per occurrence and is limited to one fee per day.
3 - APR is charged daily on the outstanding principal balance.
4 - For complete terms governing your account, please consult the Customer Agreement and Disclosure Statement, which can be found at www.bankfinancial.com/page/disclosures/.
The terms of the account, including fees or features, may change.